Software CursorFX is a utility which allows you to have much more flexibility in the cursors you use to interact with Windows.
Stardock CursorFX is a program that lets you use and create incredibly cool looking Windows mouse cursors. It does this by taking advantage of the new visual effects features of Windows XP and Windows Vista. Adding a shadow under Windows XP and Vista was hardly a great advance and therefore CursorFX exists to give you more-much more. CursorFX users can create and use cursors that look and feel far superior to anything you've ever seen before! Best of all, it's really easy to create your own super-charged cursors! It integrates into the standard Mouse interface of Windows and is easy to turn on and off as you need.
CursorFX is a replacement for Stardock's immensely popular cursor skinning program called CursorXP.
- New! Sounds on mouse event embeddable into themes
- New! New Ghost Trail effect
- New! Main User Interface updated
- New! Theme Editor UI updated
- Cursors with unlimited size
- Fully anti-aliased cursors
- Fully 32-bit alpha blended cursors
- Animations and scripts
- Cursors with normal and pressed states
- Full featured theme editor
- Full featured graphic control panel
- Fully configurable soft shadow
- New Visual Editor
- New User interface
- New theme format: proprietary, expandable that lets skinners bundle Special effects into themes.
- Windows7 / Vista / XP
- 100MB free drive space
- 512MB RAM
Free Download Trial CursorFX